21 – Turning Pro, Part II
This week we pickup where we left with the previous episode. There are so many things to say about the topic of turning pro that we just couldn’t fit them all into one episode.
On this one, we talk about:
- Turning pro is a journey of self-discovery.
- Clients care for the experience more than anything else.
- How good you need to be start?
- Why you don’t need to justify your prices.
- Learning how to run a business.
- Specialists vs. generalists.
In case you want to know more about turning pro, Fabrizia just started accepting enrollments into her latest course, as mentioned during the podcast, have just been . Click here to know more about it and get a free training. In case you want to purchase the whole course, use coupon code YODA at checkout to get £30 off.
Mentioned in this episode
If you’d like to ask us a question or just simply let us know that you liked the podcast, please leave us a message using the button below. We will try to answer as many questions as possible in the upcoming episodes.